Monday, October 05, 2009

Words to live by!

Lord make my words soft and tender,
for tomorrow I may have to eat them!

The right word at the right time----beautiful!
proverbs 15:23 the message

OH Lord, help me to keep my big mouth shut until I know what I'm talking about!

I can please only one person per day!
Today is not your day,
Tomorrow isn't looking so good either!

Charm can be deceptive and beauty doesn't last!

How we spend our days is how we spend our lives!


I had come across these sayings throughout my life and I just love them!  I am not sure who they are by and I take no credit for them, I am just truly inspired by them and I even smile at a few.  I hope you have enjoyed them too!

Have a great start to your week and live every moment like it's your last!


1 comment:

  1. ME and my big mouth need to listen to that quote more often!

    ReplyDelete