Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Friend from a-far!

Here is something you might find interesting! I have had a pen pal since I was in the seventh grade. We were assigned one from our geography class and I have been in contact since. He originally lived in New Zealand and now resides in Australia. He wants to come to the United States to visit and meet us in person. We are trying to arrange something for late spring early summer of this next year. I am really excited and I hope he is as impressed with our country as I am his. I found some photo's and I can't get over the beauty. I am from Michigan and it is pretty here, but not as exquisite as these photo's. I hope that my family and I can visit him sometime in the near future. It would be my first international trip.



















































































































(all images via flickr)


Enjoy the photo's and have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. How cool is that?!?! Since 7th grade! I hope things work out and he is able to visit. The pics are gorgeous, I would love to visit there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I use to love having pen pals back in the day...it is so neat that you have had one for so long and may even get the chance to meet him! :)

    ReplyDelete