Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful!

It being the week of Thanksgiving I figure it only makes sense to shed some light on the things I am most thankful for.

On a day to day basis although sometimes exhausted from all our trials and tribulations of life, I am thankful for the Lord above who has made my being possible and given me the strength and courage to tackle everyday with a new perspective and appreciation for one more chance to get it right.

I am most thankful for the beautiful family he has blessed me with! My husband who I admire dearly for his strength, drive and determination to provide for our family and for his love which he gives abundantly and with no boundaries. The constant role he plays as a husband has been through the eyes of the Lord and everyday the Lord lives in him. His kind, loving heart and good soul never goes un-noticed.

I am thankful for our beautiful daughter who has been a bright beam of light since the day she was born. The Lord blessed us with her health, loving spirit and strong will for all things good and true. She is truly beautiful in every way and makes our family complete.

I am thankful for our parents who instilled good morals, lots of love and gave us the tools we needed to become the good loving people we are today. I am thankful to have wonderful family and friends who play a big part in our daily lives and give us the support and encouragement to face anything we may be going through and remind us that we are not alone. The Lord blessed us with each and everyone of them with all their different personalities and ability to give all the different insight from their own upbringing and experiences.

I am thankful for all we have and could ever need which the good Lord has provided. We have food to eat, clean water to drink, clothes on our backs and a warm safe bed to sleep in every night.

I am thankful for our furry friends who love us unconditionally and look at us with no judgement. They are Gods gift to remind us that we can start over each day and not be reminded of our acts from the day before.

I am thankful for the creativity and artistic ability that the Lord has poured into my soul and has given me a chance to use it everyday.

I am thankful for life in general and being here everyday to experience it. I am thankful that I can see all the beauty of the landscape, water, nature, architecture and hear the sounds of my surroundings and music. I am thankful I can touch, feel and see all of the beautiful textiles that I so love to work with.

I am sure that I could go on forever and ever, there are so many things on a daily basis to be thankful for. Things I know that I take fore granted and without a doubt just assume will always be there. One thing I do know for sure, is that without our God there would be nothing. So I would like to say one big THANK YOU LORD for all you have given and all you gave for us to be hear today!

1 comment: