Friday, November 06, 2009

Aloha!

I am pretty sure that anyone that is not here right now will wish they were! My in-laws just got back from a trip to Hawaii and from what I can see from all of the pictures it is just absolutely beautiful. The water just looks beautiful! I live in a state where we are surrounded by great lakes and carp! I know it is still water, but it does not beat the ocean by a long shot!

Hopefully someday I will be able to see some other tropical islands and take some serious vacations!



I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can only wish! I'd love to go to Hawaii one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to go too! My parents went with my step siblings a few years back and we missed out due to work. The pictures they brought back were killer!

    ReplyDelete