Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Color, Pattern, Texture and More!

(image via flickr)

MY FAVORITE THING!

This is truly my first love and absolute favorite thing to work with. If only I could have a wall in my house that looked like this. Now that would be a work of art in it's self! I have been so busy painting canvas' lately for SummerLynn Designs that I haven't had a whole lot of time to get into my own personal stash of fabric and create some of the new ideas that have been brewing inside my head. I have plans for new designs and product to be listed on Domesticly Chic in the next couple of months and I'm really itching to get going on them.

I really do love to paint too! Anytime I can use color in my designs in any form it gets the creative juices flowing. I also love working with people and creating custom pieces for them. It is such a great process and the end result is so gratifying for me and them. I have quite a few more finished pieces of work that I will be displaying on the blog in the near future, so check back.

I'll keep you posted on all new and up-coming works in process and until then I'll be painting on.

Have a Blessed Day and keep smiling!

3 comments:

  1. I soooo wish I had a wall like that too in my house! Heaven!! This is a great inspiration pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could sit and stare at that for hours. I LOVE fabric! The colors, the patterns, the textures....that wall is awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll be back to visit again!

    Kathy
    FourDogDay

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this fabric! All of the colors and designs are just magical. A true inspiration!

    ReplyDelete