Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The start of something new!

Let me introduce myself!

I am a daughter, wife and mother.  I love all things beautiful and I can't get enough of textiles, color and design.  I am previously a hairstylist and nail technician, who longs to find my purpose in life!  I know that everyone has a purpose and it is all God given.  Ever since I was a little girl people have been telling me I have a God given talent and I should use it.  I have loved making people beautiful and feel good about themselves.  However, I am limited and still feel the need to express my creativity and feed my soul.  

Life is so precious and it passes by so quickly.  I am sure that you all have heard the expression "Life Sucks and then you Die"!  I have experienced so much heartache and been so frustrated at life lately and have felt like why even bother?  I am a firm believer in the good Lord above and know that there is only one reason why we are all here.  God's given purpose!  I have had so many questions for the Lord lately and I just keep coming back to the same thing over and over, what is my God given purpose why am I here and what am I doing?  

I am pretty sure that I am not alone in feeling this way at all and I know for certain that everyone has asked themselves this question at some point in their life.  Well, I am going to go with what I know best and it is time to really dig deep and reach for my God given purpose.  I am thrilled that I am on my way to prove that my creative outlet is the purpose.  You can be alive, but are you really living with all your soul and being?

I heard something recently that really got my attention and am not sure who spoke it, "How we spend our day's is how we spend our lives"!  These are words to truly "live" by.  I don't know about you, but I am not willing to keep living each day just breathing.

I will be creating, designing and soul searching for the rest of my life, HOW ABOUT YOU? 



No comments:

Post a Comment