Tuesday, January 29, 2013

CREATIVE CHARTING

Hello and Happy New Year!

I thought it was fitting to start the new year off with some of my favorite pieces of past works of art.  In the next week I plan to re-visit some of my more recent and past pieces while gathering inspiration for up and coming creativity!  I am working toward creating some new artwork, a little different than my past work.  So check back to see what I've been up to and look out for some wonderful new creations!

These Growth Charts make wonderful gifts and keepsakes for any little one and you'll be able to roll it up and tuck it away when they are done growing.  






I hope you enjoyed these fun and whimsical works of art and look back tomorrow for some of the Alpha Art from the past!

Have a wonderful day and God Bless!

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment