Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hello!

Looking for ME?
"Well Hello There"! Sorry it has been so long. I have been a very busy mama of our new baby boy who is now 11 months old and our 11 year old (going on 15) daughter. Life has been treating us very well, minus my lack of sleep. Even so I can't complain, we are having so much fun with our little fella!

In between the daily grind of taking care of all the duties of mama hood I have managed to get some work done! I have been working on getting my other Etsy store up and running and have added some new pieces. Here is a peek at what you'll see at Domesticly Chic!

Come take a peek at some of the other pieces you'll find! You never know,  you may find that special piece you have been looking to add to your jewelry box or maybe your looking for that perfect gift!

I hope you enjoy and have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment